Pharmacists: Andrea Hille and Alan Davis
We bill Medicare Part-B for diabetic testing supplies, as well as carrying a full line of diabetic products.
From seasonal Flu shots to Pneumococcal and Shingle vaccines, we can answer all of your vaccination questions. No prescription is required, and the cost of the vaccine, in most cased can be billed to your insurance and administered
right in our store while you wait. Contact us for more details.
We can synchronize all of your ongoing medication refills, so you can pick them up on a single convenient day each
month. This will also allow our pharmacist to help you stick to your medication regimen, and allow time for questions should the need arise.
We offer FREE delivery in the Effingham area, as well as FREE mail-out service. You can also try our fast, convenient Drive-Thru service.
- We accept all insurance plans, including Medicare Part-D and Illinois Medicaid.
- Private patient consultation area.
- Hallmark greeting cards and candy.
- Wide variety of Over-the-Counter medications.
- Free Blood Pressure testing.
- Unique gifts and novelties.